Wednesday 7 July 2010

Going home

The fourth of July was super fun, Michele, Dave, and I went to their friend's house for a party. Mich and I made 7-layer bean dip and a fruit salad to bring with us. The party was really fun, there was tons of food being bbqed and fire works and sparklers to play with. Here is a picture of Dave and me at the party.

The next day, Monday, I had breakfast at a really good place in Venice and then went shopping at the 3rd Street Promenade and bought a great pair of pants that were on sale. I've wanted these Hard Tail pants for so long and they're like 90 dollars and they were on sale for 23. I was so excited to get such a great deal! I also went to Main Street to walk around and shop a little bit. Yesterday I took Michele to work in the morning and she let me use her car to go to Stefani's to visit with her and Tamar and the baby. I stayed there for like, 4 hours. We just talked and Tamar made a great lunch. We had greek salad and the beets were unlike anything I've ever had. If you think you've had a great beet, you're mistaken, these were the most delicious things ever. I can't wait to get them when I am here, I could eat them like candy. For dinner, I made Mich and Dave and myself some yummy grilled cheese sandwiches. They're actually breadless and the tomatoes are like the bread and then the cheese is in between. They get coated in nuts and fried in olive oil. It's really delicious and unique. (Thanks Rachel Ray! LOL)

Today I go home :( Stef and Tamar are taking me to the airport which is really great of them and it helps Uncle Jack out a lot so he doesn't have to drive so far to take me. I'm sad to leave but I'll be back soon!

Next stop: Detroit.

Vegas: 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment